110 Old Salem Rd Pilesgrove NJ 08098
Please call/text/order ahead and we'll coordinate a pickup time per your convenience(your Ideal pick-up day & time can be requested during the checkout process).
Cheese Steak Omelet
Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner, whatever time of day it is - this is a go! My take on a non-traditional cheese steak. I love making a low cab egg wrap, but of course you can sub the egg for a roll! Dynamic & flexible; add what you please to our chip steak and pass the skillet!
- 3 Farm Fresh Eggs
- 1 lb Triple C Chip Steak
- Cipollini Onion
- Red Pepper
- Cremini Mushrooms
- A dash of milk
- Olive Oil
- Heat pan with a little bit of Olive Oil
- Add Chip Steak and cook thoroughly - about 5 minutes - push to one side of the pan
- Add Onion + Red Pepper and Sauté until soft
- Add Cremini Mushrooms & Sauté for about 2 minutes
- Remove Veggies + Chip Steak and set aside
- Whisk Eggs + salt + pepper + milk
- Pour Egg mix into pan and cook until the edges look firm, flip once and cook for another 2 minutes.
- While finishing add parmesan cheese to egg and let melt
- Slide egg onto your plate
- Top with Chip Steak + Veggies + Arugula + tabasco (optional)
- Wrap it up and Enjoy!
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.
Be the first to comment.