Smoked Spare Ribs
Sorry y'all, I rarely measure ingredients while cooking - add as much as you want depending on your preference. Holy Smokes, you'll be lickin' your fingers while eating these.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Garlic powder
- Chili powder
- White pepper
- Black pepper
- Apple Juice
- Your favorite BBQ sauce
- Triple C Spare Ribs
- Preheat/set smoker or oven to 250°
- Remove the membrane from the Spare Ribs
- Mix all dry ingredients and cover the Ribs generously with the rub
- Smoke Ribs, bones down, for 3-4 hours
- For the last half hour put ribs in a disposable roasting pan (seal top with aluminum foil).
- Add a generous amount of honey + BBQ sauce
- Add Apple juice to the pan to finish
Get messy, lick your fingers, whatever you need to do... just know that no matter what your rib eating looks like your cravings will be satisfied.
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.