110 Old Salem Rd Pilesgrove NJ 08098
Please call/text/order ahead and we'll coordinate a pickup time per your convenience(your Ideal pick-up day & time can be requested during the checkout process).
Cranberry Balsamic Pork Chops
This is a quick & easy recipe that I made during the holidays. It's light & little sweet and tart. Put this on your kitchen table and your guests will simply be impressed.
- 2 bone-in Triple C Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1 cup cranberries ( I used frozen )
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- A little Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- Just enough Butter
- Rosemary - I may use more then most! haha
- Olive Oil
- Sprinkle Salt on both sides of Pork Chops
- Heat cast iron skillet with olive oil
- Brown Pork Chops in skillet and set aside
- Add onion to skillet and cook until clear
- Add Chicken Stock + Brown Sugar + Cranberries + Rosemary
- Cook until thickened - about 8 or so minutes.
- Add Butter + Balsamic + Pork Chops
- Cook until chops internal temperature is at 140°
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.
Be the first to comment.