Crock Pot Honey Soy Chicken
SO EASY!! I hardly ever pull the crock pot out but I just wanted to throw something together in the morning & have dinner ready as soon as I was done work! So, this sweet and spicy chicken was what I came up with.
- 2lb of Drumsticks or boneless drum sticks
- 1/4 c. Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c. honey or I used the Bourbon maple syrup that I have in store and it was amazing!
- 1 tbs crushed red peppers
- 1/4 c. Soy Sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs fresh ginger, grated or minced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Turn Crock pot onto low
- Put drumsticks into crock pot
- Mix all other ingredients together ( if you want it a little less thick you can always add more soy sauce or a little water!)
- Pour mix over chicken & cover!
- Seriously, that's it! Let cook all day & if you start this in the afternoon just bumb it up to medium or high to finish it!
- Serve over mashed potatoes, rice, or noodles & top with B'der Jays microgreens.
I love how you can taste each ingredient with every bite. The perfect amount of ginger, garlic & sweetness. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did. I made it at home & then made it for Mom & Dad the next day...it was that good!
Made with Love,