Chili Lime Chicken Wings
Sometimes I just don't want a saucy chicken wing so I made the simplest dry rub & baked Triple C Wings to perfection for a great game day snack! Crispy, juicy & a little tangy & baking them makes it incredibly easy.
- 1-2lb of Triple C Angus Chicken Party Wings
- 1 tbs. Cumin
- 1 tbs. Garlic salt
- 2 tbs. Smoked paprika
- 2 tbs baking powder ( to keep them crispy)
- 3 tbs. Tajin (chili lime seasoning)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Pre-heat your oven to 400°
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper
- Pat chicken wings dry & mix dry ingredients together
- Put chicken wings & spice mix into a large bag & shake until they are covered evenly.
- Spread wings out onto your baking sheet & bake for about 30 minutes or until internal temp reads 160° & they are crispy!
Dip in your favorite hot sauce or be like me and enjoy these crispy wings just as they are! BJ said these are better than a restaurant & I must agree! Enjoy & GO BIRDS!
Made with Love,