Cube Steak Parmesan
Turn your steak night into an easy italian dinner the whole family will enjoy with Triple C Cube Steak ( cut from the Round; tenderized + flattened). I'm really excited for you to try this one!
- 4 Triple C Cube Steaks
- 1 c. flour
- 2 tbs. corn starch
- A little garlic salt
- A touch of salt
- 2 tbs italian seasoning
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 Farm fresh eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- Your favorite spaghetti sauce
- Provolone cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Mix flour, corn starch, garlic salt, salt, italian seasoning, & black pepper in a medium size bowl
- In a small bowl whisk up your eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 450°
- Follow spaghetti package instructions to cook & drain.
- Heat up your cast iron on high heat with oil in it
- You know the oil is ready when you put a sprinkle of flour in it and it starts bubbling.
- One Cube steak at a time, Dip it into the egg mix, let excess drip off
- Then dip it into your flour mix, cover both sides of the steak & shake off excess flour
- Gently put cube steak into oil & let fry for about 1 minute on each side
- Repeat with each steak & place them into a pyrex pan as they finish
- Pour your Spaghetti sauce over the steaks
- Add fresh Basil leaves to the top side of each steak ( as much as you'd like!)
- Cover in provolone cheese
- Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- When done, add fresh basil & cracked black pepper to the top & serve over Spaghetti.
Your don't hear of a cube steak very often, maybe you've never heard of them. I encourage you to pick 1 or 2 up the next time you visit. This is on hell of a way to cook them! So tender, flavorful & untraditionally Italian!
Thank you for writing a review & tagging us on social media. I hope you enjoy my recipes as much as I do!