Taco Tuesday Chorizo Tacos
Do you like to eat pretty too? This Triple C Beef Chorizo Taco taste as good as it looks. I like to say it is a little slice of heaven in your mouth!
These fresh summer flavors will be dancing on your tongue! #tacotuesday at its finest!
- 1 Jersey Tomato, diced
- 1 Fresh Jalapeno, diced
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- Salt to tast
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1 Lb Triple C Beef Chorizo ( or Pork Chorizo )
- Flour Tortillas
- 1 Jalapeno, sliced
- 1/2 Jersey Tomato, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 4-6 slices of Cheddar Cheese (mine was sharp from Wisconsin!)
- 1/4 c. fresh cilantro
- 2 tbs. butter
- Mix all of your Salsa ingredients in a medium bowl, cover & put in fridge.
- I always like putting all of the cold Taco ingredients in separate bowls and your guests or family can make their own tacos!
- Cut your Triple C Chorizo into 1 inch pieces ( or you can take it completely out of the casing ) & brown in a cast iron on medium heat until done! This takes about 8-10 minutes.
- Remove sausage from pan, put into a bowl or plate and set it aside.
- Keep your cast iron on medium heat & add a little butter to the pan & let melt.
- One at a time put a tortilla in the pan with butter.
- Place 1-2 pieces of cheese on one side of your tortilla and then spoon your Triple C Chorizo over the cheese. When cheese is melted & tortilla is browned remove and place on a plate. Fold the emply side of the tortilla over your sausage and layer on cold ingredients!
- Repeat for each tortilla, creating beautiful tacos!
Chorizo is always one of my favorites to cook & eat! It only needs some jersey fresh ingredients to compliment the bit of spice it has and it never disappoints!
Thank you for tagging us in your instagram photos & reviewing my recipes!
Made with love <3