Grilled Bologna & Cheese
The "secret sauce" makes this grilled cheese extra delicious! Say goodbye to a boring traditional grilled sandwich and say hello to this Triple C goodness!
- 4 slices of Triple C Angus Bologna ( you choose - sweet or original)
- Brie Cheese
- 2 tbs Thousand Island Dressing
- 1/2 c. of tri-colored coleslaw
- 2 Slices of Mainstreet Grains Sourdough Bread (available at Triple C on Friday & Saturdays)
- 1 tbs Butter
- Warm your cast iron over medium heat
- Fry Triple C Bologna for about 3 minutes on each side
- On your sourdough bread build your sandwich
- Spread Thousand Island Dressing on each slice of bread
- Layer on your tri-colored Coleslaw
- Add your fried bologna
- Close sandwich & add butter to your cast iron
- Put sandwich on the butter and press down with a spatula to flatten a bit.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until your bread is golden brown!
- Compliment your masterpiece with Fishtown Pickle Project Pickles, available at out Farm Store.
A creamy, crunchy & oh so comforting sandwich for you to enjoy on a cool afternoon! Do me a favor and let me know your thoughts in the reviews!