Holiday Brussel sprouts
Do you love Brussel Sprouts as much as me? Crispy, Soft, Tangy & Sweet. This recipe has it all! This will only take you about 25 minutes in total & is guaranteed to satisfy every sense you have!
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts cut in half and stemmed
- 1/2 c. craisins, soaked in water and then drained.
- 1/2 c. pecan halves
- 4 slices of Triple C Smoked Bacon
- Olive Oil
- Cardenas Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh cheese ( Parm, Feta, or Goat)
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Toss Brussel sprouts in olive oil, salt & pepper
- Place cut side down on sheet pan & bake for about 20 minutes or fork tender
- Meanwhile heat up your skillet and cook bacon on each side for about 5 minutes or until crispy. Set aside & then crumble.
- When there is about 5 minutes left on the brussels add pecan halves & craisins.
- Remove from pan and add to your favorite bowl. Drizzle with a little Cardenas fig balsamic, top with goat cheese, fresh parmesan, or feta cheese & enjoy with all your heart!
Inspired by me, Corie, always. I hope you enjoy and make us a part of your holiday celebrations.