Roasted Garlic & Thyme Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Sweet & savory mashed potatoes with layers of flavor. Make this with nearly zero effort & still make a statement on the table.
- 4 large sweet potatoes or 7 small
- 2 c. water
- 6 garlic cloves
- Cardenas Rosemary Oil
- A few springs of fresh Thyme
- 3 tsp. butter
- 3/4. c whole milk or cream
- Wash sweet potatoes
- Heat up 2 cups of water to a boil
- Boil potatoes in boiling water for about 10 minutes or until fork tender
- Meanwhile roast whole garlic cloves in a little olive oil on medium to high heat! about 5 minutes on each side!
- Drain water & take your masher to the potatoes!
- Mash potatoes with about 3/4 c. of whole milk or cream
- Add about 3 tbs of butter
- Spoon potatoes into your best bowl & place roasted garlic on top.
- Add a little Cardenas rosemary olive oil to the top of your potatoes
- & sprinkle fresh thyme over top to serve!
My friend said she didn't like sweet potatoes.....until these! change the minds of your friends with this sweet & savory untraditional sweet potato mash!
Made with love.