One skillet dinner! Almost no clean up! 10 minutes to prep & 1 hour in the oven and you are done. Make this 4 season recipe all year.
- 1 lb smoked Triple C Maple Smoked Kielbasa, sliced
- 3-4 Potatoes (I used Adirondack Blues), diced
- 2 Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Add olive oil to cast iron skillet
- Set sauerkraut aside until skillet is done
- Toss all other ingredients together in a bowl with a little olive oil
- Pour into cast iron skillet
- Bake for 1 hour, until potatoes are soft
- Add sauerkraut & serve
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.