One Pan Chorizo Hash
One pan breaky is what I'm talking about! Crispy potatoes & a little spicy chorizo will help you kick your days off right! Carve about 30 minutes out from start to finish & dive in.
- 1lb Triple C Pork or Beef Chorizo
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 potato, rinsed & diced thin ( or grated)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, seeded & diced
- 1 tbs Butter
- 3 Triple C Farm Fresh Eggs
- Lime Zest
- Cilantro - optional
- In your cast iron skillet heat a little butter over medium-high heat. Brown Triple C Chorizo for about 5 minutes.
- Set Chorizo aside in a separate bowl
- Add Onions to your cast iron & left over juices & sauté until fork tender
- Add Potatoes and cook until crispy, stirring every once in a while!
- Add Garlic & bell peppers & cook until fragrant and peppers are soft.
- Add Chorizo back in with vegetables and stir.
- Create holes in the hash for your eggs!
- Crack your eggs into the holes & cover until whites are just perfect & firm.
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper
- Top with lime zest & cilantro
Add other veggies or sub them for something you have in your fridge, this dish is so versatile & always bursts with flavor and mouth watering texture. Any recipe that includes 1 pan and chorizo captures my soul!
I hope you enjoy, Made with Love by Corie