Triple C Cheese Steak
Philly Style Cheese Steak! Nothing fancy, just quality products & a cast iron skillet! It has been far too long since I enjoyed a home made cheese steak. Don't wait as long as I did!
- 1lb Triple C Chip Steak
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno, diced
- Few slices Cooper sharp cheese
- Your favorite rolls
- Homemade horseradish butter (found in our store!)
- 2 Fishtown Pickle Spears (optional)
- Ketchup for serving (optional)
- Holy Schmitt's horseradish (option - I love the beet one!)
- Heat up cast iron pan on medium to high heat
- Add a little horseradish butter & onions; sauté until caramelized
- Add in Triple C Chip Steak; stir frequently & cook until browned ( about 4 minutes)
- Mix in jalapeños
- Top with Cooper Sharp & let melt
- Remove from pan & set aside
- Cut roll down the middle
- Add more Horseradish butter to pan & toast roll in butter until a brown!
- Now add cheese steak to your well toasted roll & top with diced pickles, horseradish & ketchup to make it supreme!
Satisfying, every time! This cheese steak is great for lunch or dinner & is easy to whip up for a crowd!
Be sure to share your pictures with us & give us a comment if you loved it!
-Made with love, by Corie-