Seared Flat Iron Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
Fresh, bright & tender this easy dish is like a summer kiss. I'm a sucker for our flat iron steaks & you should be too! It's a great meal to share with friends and family! From start to finish it will only take about 25 minutes of your time. You can recreate this with a skirt steak or flank steak too!
- 1 Triple C Flat Iron Steak
- 1 tbs olive oil or butter
- A bunch of Cilantro, chopped
- J.Q.Dickinson Salt to taste ( found in store)
- 1 Lime, Juiced
- 1/4 c. Bellemille Olive Oil ( found in store)
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1tbs. crushed red peppers
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dry Flat iron with paper towels then spread a little olive oil on it and J.Q Dickinson Salt. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine all other ingredients to make your chimichurri
- Set sauce aside in the fridge until you are ready to eat!
- Heat your cast iron up on medium to high heat.
- Add a little Olive oil (or butter) to your pan and cook your Triple C flat iron for 4 minutes on each side for a nice medium rare.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes
- Cut flat iron thin against the grain to enjoy a beautiful tender bite
- Pour Chimichurri generously over your steak.
I love serving this with a Jersey Fresh veg & watermelon salad. It genuinely puts a smile on my face with each bite.
Made with love, By Corie