Balsamic & Peach Pork Chops
Sweet & tangy taste of summer. I love pairing balsamic with a little something sweet, especially over our bone - in pork chops. Give yourself about 20 minutes to have this on the table for your friends and family.
- 2 Triple C Bone-In Pork Chops
- 2 peaches, sliced
- 3/4c. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbs. Honey
- 2 tbs. Olive Oil
- Salty Acres Lavender Salt (Found in our Farm store)
- Feta cheese
- Fresh basil
- Heat up olive oil in your cast iron skillet on medium to high heat
- Whisk balsamic + honey + a little & pepper together in a small bowl.
- Salt both sides of your Triple C Pork Chops with the Lavender Salt.
- Set your oven to broil
- Add Pork Chops to skillet & cook on each side for about 4-5 minutes ( until cooked to about 120° internal temperature)
- During the last 2ish minutes of cooking on the stove top pour the balsamic mix over the pork chops & top with peaches
- If you find the balsamic is too thick, add some water
- Put Skillet in the oven on broil until the pork chops are cooked to 140° & peaches are charred.
- Remove from oven and top with feta cheese & basil
Talk about a mouth full of summer magic. This is SO GOOD! Thank you for enjoying my recipes. I hope to bring your family around the table one meal at a time!
Made with Love & #realmeat