Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
Easy, Flavorful, and healthy! My spin on a classic beef & broccoli recipe will have your pallet asking for seconds!
- 1lb Triple C Angus Stir Fry Beef
- Soy Sauce
- Black Pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Cremini Mushroom
- Sweet Snap Peas
- Red Pepper
- Yellow Pepper
- Red Onion
- 1 c. Jasmine Rice
- 2 c. Water
- Oyster Sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Marinate stir fry beef for 30 minutes - 3 hours.
- Boil rice then turn heat down and simmer until rice is fluffy and soft
- Brown beef in a large pan or wok with marinade sauce
- Sauté veggies in oyster sauce until soft
- Combine veggies & rice with stir fry beef & top with sesame seeds & eat up!
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.