Low and Slow Oxtail
You are guaranteed to fall in love with this rich flavor and silky finish. Slow cook in the crockpot for about 8 hours! Go all day not worrying about what's for dinner!
- 2-3 lb Triple C Angus Oxtail
- Baby Carrots
- Celery, chopped thick
- 1/2 an onion, chopped
- Chili pepper (optional)
- A little curry powder ( optional )
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbs Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbs Honey
- 1 Tbs Hot Sauce
- 1 Tbs Vinegar
- Garlic Powder
- Course Salt
- Ground Pepper
- Add a bit of Olive Oil to your skillet on medium heat
- Brown the large pieces of the oxtail on each side, be careful not to burn them!
- Transfer oxtail to the crockpot and set to low.
- Whisk together all wet ingredients and pour over the oxtail.
- Add in your veggies
- Stir occasionally
- Cook low for 7-8 hours
- I served this over cauliflower rice to keep it low carb, but anything that will soak up the delicious juices is perfect!
I hope you enjoy the rich tenderness & encourage you to be patient - the bones are like propellers! Haha
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.