Braised Country Style Pork Ribs
Slow cooked to perfection; these meaty, full bodied & fork tender ribs will take about 2.5 hours to have on your plate. Rich with intense flavor and a soft butter bite your whole family will clean their plates for sure!
- 3ish pounds (1 pack) of Triple C Country Style Pork Ribs
- 2 tbs. of vegetable oil
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1 celery. chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 squash or veg of your choice, chopped.
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 bottle Barbecue Beast original
- A little Salty Acres Salt - I love the chili lime!
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Dry ribs with a paper towel to remove excess moisture
- Heat up oil in your dutch oven ( or deep pan )
- Brown all sides of the ribs on medium heat. You can cut them between the bone if they are too big, just so they all fit - or you may need to do 2 rounds of browning.
- Brown for about 5-7 minutes on each side
- Remove ribs & set aside
- Add carrots, celery, onions, squash, tomatoes salt & pepper to the same pan and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add garlic & cook until fragrant
- Add bottle of Barbecue Beast
- Stir & add ribs back into the dutch oven & cover
- Put whole pot into the oven and cook for 1 hour
- Remove from oven & turn ribs
- Add back to the oven for 1 hour or until fork tender.
I served this with fried polenta & raw beet & carrot slaw. Brace yourself, the flavors & textures of this meal will have your taste buds dancing. Cook with love my friends & the flavors will follow.
Made with passion,