Rosemary & Herb Sausage Stuffing
Don't stress over the side dishes. Let the sausage do the talking. 15 minute prep, 30 minute cook; wow your guest with this gorgeous & robust stuffing.
- 1lb Triple C Rosemary & Herb Sausage
- 1/2 loaf of bread
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- 1 c. Chicken Broth
- Salty Acres Lavender Salt (optional)
- Course Pepper
- Fresh Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Tear bread into small pieces & layer in a 12x9 pan & bake in the oven for about 8 minutes
- Meanwhile heat up your skillet and melt butter
- Saute onions and celery together with a little salt and pepper for about 10 minutes or until soft.
- When your bread is done, put in a large bowl
- Put dried cranberries in a water bath to get them nice and plump and set aside.
- Add your onions, celery & butter mixture to the bread and mix
- Remove the sausage casing and using the same skillet brown sausage
- Mix cooked sausage into bread mix
- Pour chicken broth into bread mix
- Mix well
- Add stuffing to the 12x9 pan and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is a little crisp.
- Remove from oven and garnish with some fresh Rosemary & dried cranberries!
I just transported you to herb heaven and made you look real good around the dinner table! haha Enjoy my friends, it didn't last long at my house!
Thank you for eating local and spreading the love of cooking.