Chesapeake Sausage & Shrimp
Well, Hello Summer; It is so great to taste you. Give yourself 30 minutes from start to finish and complete clean up in about 45 seconds!
- 1 lb Triple C Chesapeake Sausage
- 1 lb Shrimp
- Jersey Asparagus
- Lemon Slices & a little juice
- Olive Oil
- Hımılayan Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Old Bay seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 3 Garlic, minced
- Cut Chesapeake Sausage in 1 inch pieces
- Toss Asparagus in a little olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Cut Shallots in half long way
- Preheat oven to 400*
- Put parchment paper (optional) on a sheet pan
- Line up sausage, asparagus, shallots on the sheet pan
- Put in the oven for about 10 minutes
- While this is cooking, mix all Aioli ingredients in a mixing bowl & with a hand blender blend it until it thickens up a little. ( you can use a food processor too, just add the olive oil slowly.)
- Remove pan from oven & add the Shrimp & a few lemon slices
- Top with a little lemon juice and Old Bay Seasoning
- Put back in the oven for about 7 more minutes
- Remove from oven & voila!!
- Pour Lemon Aoli for that little extra touch of summer.
This is my little spin on a shrimp boil! You can guarantee I'll keep things simple and flavorful for you.