Delmonico Steak with Bourbon Butter
Do not skip this silky & buttery slice of heaven! Triple C Delmonico Steak is known for its impecable marbling & sweet flavor.
- Triple C Delmonico Steak
- Fresh Rosemary
- Smoked Salt
- Course Pepper
- 4-6 Whole Garlic Cloves
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 2oz of Basil Hayden Bourbon
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Rosemary springs, chopped fine
- A little lemon zest
- Mix all bourbon butter ingredients together until smooth.
- Heat up your cast iron to medium high temperature
- Rub Delmonico with smoked salt, pepper, and rosemary on both sides
- Add a little bourbon butter to your pan and let melt
- Toss in a few garlic cloves in your cast iron and let cook!
- Add Delmonico to your pan with garlic.
- Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes until it is at 130*
- Remove your steak and garlic from the pan and let rest for 5 minutes
- Cut against the grain, top with remaining butter & serve.
A little bit of bourbon never hurts nobody! haha . This beauty is great for a weekday dinner and if you really want to impress someone...make it!!