Thai Style Chicken Breast
Mouthwatering!! Dropping my jaw to this one because it is just that good & you know it's easy if I'm making it and sharing it with you. Juicey, vibrant & just plain damn delicious. Pair with a simple spinach salad and your favorite wine to complete the meal.
- 4 Triple C Angus Chicken Breast ( or thighs would work too!)
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeds and ribs removed
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c. cilantro ( basil or mint would also be lovely)
- 2 tbs. fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- A little salt to taste
- 6 tbs rice - wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Puree all ingredients ( expect the chicken haha) in your food processor, or chop everything & mix in a medium bowl
- Turn your grill or stove top to a medium to high heat, add a touch of olive oil
- Coat chicken with cilantro thai sauce
- Set the rest of the sauce aside for serving
- Cook chicken in your favorite pan, mine is a cast iron, until internal temp is 165°; I typically flip once!
It taste just as good as it looks. When you try this, please let me know how it is by tagging me on social or adding a review! I appreciate it so much & hope this bring you joy around your table.
Made with love, by Corie.