Classic Steak & Eggs
Start Saturday or Sunday with a classic farm house favorite Steak & Egg breakfast. Take 25-30 minutes and enjoy this well balanced meal.
- 1 Triple C Ranch Steak
- 2 Eggs per person
- Course salt
- Course pepper
- A little milk
- Tomato, diced
- Sweet Potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Adirondack Blue potatoes, peeled and sliced
- Cremini mushrooms, quartered
- Bread of your choice!
Preparation: I prefer scrambled eggs, but any style will work!
- Heat butter on cast iron pan
- Sprinkle a little Salt and Pepper on each side of the steak.
- Cook on medium heat for about 4-5 minutes on each side ( internal temp 130°)
- Add a generous amount of butter to pan on medium heat
- Add potatoes and sauté until fork soft; about 15 minutes!
- Add Cremini mushrooms to potatoes for the last 5 minutes
- Grind salt & pepper over and turn heat to low
- Heat another pan on medium heat with a little butter!
- Whisk eggs + salt + pepper + a little milk until blended
- Pour egg mix and pull the eggs across the pan with spatula, forming soft curds.
- Toast your bread to your crisp liking
- Add your arugula and tomatoes to add an extra layer of freshness to your meal.
Plate it pretty & pour yourself another cup of coffee.
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.