Pepper Bacon Breakfast Croissant
Do you ever just crave breakfast for dinner? ME TOO! This hit the spot and only took me about 15 minutes to prep and plate. If I could eat this everyday....I would! This is a great option for your Saturday Brunch too, be sure to make an extra slice of Pepper Bacon for your Bloody Mary & go ahead and invite me over! HaHa
- Triple C Angus Pepper Bacon
- 1 farm fresh egg
- Arugula ( Cherry Lane Farms )
- Micro greens
- Cherry tomatoes
- Parmesan cheese
- Everything bagel seasoning
- Big Sky Bakery croissant
- A little olive oil
- Heat skillet on medium heat and add 2 strips of Pepper Bacon
- Cook until both sides are crispy... or not if you prefer soft bacon!
- Remove bacon and place on paper towel to the side
- Add egg to bacon grease and break yolk - let cook for about 2 minutes
- Meanwhile - warm up your croissant in the toaster, oven, or about 15 seconds in the microwave!
- Flip egg and add parmesan cheese on the top
- Cook medium or well done; about 2-3 more minutes
- Layer the arugula on the bottom croissant
- Add tomatoes
- Then place the egg on top!
- Break your Pepper Bacon and place on the top of your egg
- Put a few micro green on there & sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning
EAT. IT. UP. So fresh and insanely satisfying with every bite.
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.