Farm House Chili
Coming into the house to this protein packed one pot meal after feeding up in the snow doesn't get much better. Comfort Food at its finest, always satisfying on a brisk winter evening.
- 2lb Triple C Ground Beef
- 30oz. diced tomatoes
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 15oz. kidney beans
- 15oz. black beans
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- Celery, chopped
- Cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- Cayenne pepper
- 2 chili pepper, diced
- A little Olive oil
- Add olive oil to cast iron dutch oven
- Sauté onion + celery + pepper until soft.
- Add cumin + chili powder + cayenne pepper & Stir
- Add garlic & mushrooms, sauté for about 2 minutes
- Turn burner to medium high heat
- Add ground beef and cook until done!
- Add diced tomatoes + tomato taste + kidney beans + black beans + chili pepper + salt + pepper
- Stir ingredients
- Turn burner down to low and let simmer until it has thickened.
- Serve in a nice bowl and top with your favorite cheese!
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.