Ginger & Honey Stir Fry
I love a good stir fry, especially one with a Thai spin. I used our beef cubes & after marinating for a few hours it took about 20-30 minutes to complete the meal! Flavor bursts with every bite.
- 1/4 cup White Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbs. Honey
- Fresh ginger, minced
- Chili Pepper flakes
- 1lb Triple C Beef Cubes
- Bucatini Noodles
- Bok Choy
- 2 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 tsp Fish sauce
- Garlic, minced
- Sesame Seeds
- Add all marinade ingredients to a plastic bag and place in the refrigerator for 1-5 hours.
- Lets get started!
- Pour all beef marinade contents into your skillet on medium heat and cook until beef cubes are done - for me done is 130°
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water for your Bucatini noodles
- Boil noodles for about 8-10 minutes, or until soft!
- Drain from water & mix your noodles into your beef skillet!
- Clean your Bok choy and cut in half.
- Add minced garlic + sesame oil + some fish sauce to a separate skillet and place Bok choy in to sauté!
- Flip Bok choy once or twice and sauté for about 3-4 minutes on each side!
Plate it up & top with sesame seeds and a little extra chilis if you need an extra kick!
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.