Grilled Garlic & Herb Bone-In Sirloin Steak
Sirloin Steaks are incredibly underrated. When cooked right it is incredibly tender. Craving a meat and potato kind of meal, go for it! After marinating for a few hours you'll have this on your table in about 12 minutes! I'll help you keep cooking simple yet flavorful.
- Triple C Bone-In Sirloin
- 1/4 cup hickory balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Garlic powder
All other Ingredients:
- Garlic Cloves, crushed
- Cremini Mushrooms
- 1/2 onion
- Add all marinade ingredients into a plastic bag and refrigerate for 1-4 hours
- Preheat Grill to 500°
- With grill at medium/high: grill Bone - in Sirloin for 3 minutes on each side
- Meanwhile, pour excess marinade into skillet & sauté onions & garlic until soft
- Add mushrooms and let simmer for about 2 minutes
- Remove steak from the grill when you get an internal temp of 130° and let rest for 5 minutes (aiming for 135° off grill temp)
- Cut against the grain and serve with sweet corn and a sweet potato!
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.