Filet Mignon Crostini
This dreamy appetizer ( or dinner ) is perfect for hosting friends or when you simply want to indulge on a budget. Give yourself about 20 minutes to create your masterpiece.
- 3 small Triple C Filet Mignon ( about .3lb-.4lb )
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4oz. cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 baguette, cut in 1/4" slices
- 3 tbs. horseradish
- 2 tbs. mayonnaise
- Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Fresh Chives, chopped
- Fresh Cracked Pepper, to taste.
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- Broccoli Sprouts
- 2tbs of Cardenas white balsamic
- 2 tbs butter
- Fresh Thyme
- Whisk garlic cloves + cream cheese + horseradish + Mayonnaise + chives + fresh cracked pepper together and set aside.
- Heat oven to 350°
- Spread Crostini's on a baking sheet & spray or brush with olive oil
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until crispy and golden.
- Dab filet to take away excess moisture.
- Add a little salt & pepper to each side.
- Warm up your cast iron over medium heat & add butter
- Sear filets for about 1 minute on each side
- Set aside and cut thin
- In the same cast iron, add thyme & tomatoes
- Cook until blistered & remove from heat.
Assemble your masterpiece:
- Spread horseradish cream over each crostini
- Add a tomato
- Layer a thin slice of filet mignon
- Top with Broccoli Sprouts & Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Drizzle White Balsamic across each crostini.
The difference starts with each bite. Enjoy & be sure to leave us a review if you love it! Thank you for supporting our small business.
Made with love by Corie