Flank Steak Tacos with Black Bean & Corn Salsa
Your taste buds will explode with happiness with each tender bright bite. You can prep the salsa in advance & take about 15 minutes to make this gorgeous dinner!
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 2 ears of Jersey fresh corn (cut off the cob), or 1 can of corn
- 1/2 Red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/2 C. Cilantro
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped - it's up to you how many seeds you want to leave in there!! The more the better for me, I like it a little spicy!
- 1 Jersey tomato, diced
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 1/4 c. olive oil - I like to use Cardenas Lime OO.
- A little Cumin
- A little chili powder
- Salty Acres lime Salt & pepper to taste
- Mix black beans + corn + bell pepper + onion + cilantro & avocado together in a medium bowl
- Whisk together Lime juice, olive oil, cumin, chili powder, salt & pepper
- Pour dressing over salad mix & let sit. If you prepare this the day before cover & refrigerate.
- 1 Triple C Flank Steak
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Generous amount of crushed red peppers
- 2 shakes of cumin
- Slat & Pepper
- Marinate Triple C Flank Steak for 1 hour up to overnight.
- Heat up your cast iron or grill to medium high heat
- Remove Flank Steak from marinade & cook on each side for 4-5 minutes or until 130° internal temp for a Medium Rare
- Remove from heat & let rest for 5 minutes
- Cut thing & against the grain & serve with your corn & black bean salsa
- Make a beautiful taco with this if you choose!
You know I love an easy meal with lots of color! This is refreshing with or without the taco shell, Go ahead & recreate this.
Made with love, By Corie