Grilled Denver Steak & Cilantro Lime Sweet Potatoes
Flavor BURST! The Denver Steak comes from the Chuck Primal and O.M.G it is incredibly juicy & tender. Grilled to perfection & complimented with sweet potatoes w/ a cilantro vinaigrette; Impress your guests with this colorful & well-balanced meal.
- 2 Triple C Denver Steaks
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. tamarind
- 2 tbs. honey
- Fresh grated ginger
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced.
- A bit of sesame oil
- Salt & ground pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes, sliced thin
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. Lime Juice
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- A little Salt
- In a large plastic bag place your Triple C Denver Steaks & all marinade ingredients. Seal & place in the refrigerator for 3 hours up to overnight.
- In a small bowl mix cilantro, lime juice, zest & salt for your vinaigrette & set aside
- Slice Sweet Potatoes thin & brush with olive oil.
- Fire up your grill to medium high heat.
- Remove the Denver Steak from marinade & place on grill. Cook on each side for about 5 minutes.
- Cook until 135° then remove and let rest for 5 minutes
- Place sweet potatoes on grill & cook until you see the grill lines on each side.
- Remove from grill and brush with your cilantro vinaigrette.
- Cut your Denver Steak against the grain & make your plate pretty!
This meal may be one of my favorites! seriously, don't shy away from trying this. Your soul will be bursting with tender love!