110 Old Salem Rd Pilesgrove NJ 08098
Please call/text/order ahead and we'll coordinate a pickup time per your convenience(your Ideal pick-up day & time can be requested during the checkout process).
Grilled Denver Steak & Cilantro Lime Sweet Potatoes
Flavor BURST! The Denver Steak comes from the Chuck Primal and O.M.G it is incredibly juicy & tender. Grilled to perfection & complimented with sweet potatoes w/ a cilantro vinaigrette; Impress your guests with this colorful & well-balanced meal.
- 2 Triple C Denver Steaks
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 tbs. tamarind
- 2 tbs. honey
- Fresh grated ginger
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced.
- A bit of sesame oil
- Salt & ground pepper
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 large Sweet Potatoes, sliced thin
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 c. Lime Juice
- 1 lime, zested
- 1/2 c. Olive Oil
- A little Salt
- In a large plastic bag place your Triple C Denver Steaks & all marinade ingredients. Seal & place in the refrigerator for 3 hours up to overnight.
- In a small bowl mix cilantro, lime juice, zest & salt for your vinaigrette & set aside
- Slice Sweet Potatoes thin & brush with olive oil.
- Fire up your grill to medium high heat.
- Remove the Denver Steak from marinade & place on grill. Cook on each side for about 5 minutes.
- Cook until 135° then remove and let rest for 5 minutes
- Place sweet potatoes on grill & cook until you see the grill lines on each side.
- Remove from grill and brush with your cilantro vinaigrette.
- Cut your Denver Steak against the grain & make your plate pretty!
This meal may be one of my favorites! seriously, don't shy away from trying this. Your soul will be bursting with tender love!
Be the first to comment.