Is it Tuesday yet? I always catch myself making this stunning taco skillet on Mondays, thinking it's Taco Tuesday. lol I just want to be a little inspiration here, you know what you like on a taco...cook your Ground Beef and layer away my friends!
- 1lb 80/20 Triple C Ground Beef
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 tomato or a few grape tomatoes, diced
- 1 can black beans, drain + pat dry
- 1 lime, wedged
- Lettuce, chopped
- Cilantro, chopped
- Mixed shredded cheese
- Taco seasoning
- Flour tortillas (optional)
- Cook Ground Beef through in cast iron skillet
- Add 1 packet of taco seasoning
- Remove from heat and layer on your chopped veggies + Cheese
- Enjoy with or without tortillas!
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.