Grilled Sausage & Summer Mix
Sweet Onion & Garlic Beef Sausage makes me heart melt every time. Pair it with beautiful summer vegetables on the grill & I'd say it is perfection!
- 1lb Triple C Sweet Onion & Garlic Beef Sausage
- Mini sweet peppers or sliced bell peppers
- 2 Radicchio, cut in half or quarters
- 1/2 lb shiitake mushrooms
- Jersey corn on the cob
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbs. Olive oil
- Course Salt
- Course Pepper
- Fresh Thyme, chopped
- Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Mix Balsamic, Olive Oil, Garlic, Salt, Pepper, Thyme & Cilantro in a small bowl and set aside.
Sausage & Veggies:
- Set your grill to Medium Heat - You know your grill best!
- With a knife or fork poke a few holes in each sausage & layer each sausage through two skewers. One screwer through each end!
- With remaining Skewers layer your peppers, mushrooms & radicchio any way you'd like!
- ( If you don't have skewers - it is okay! - just put your veggies on the grill grates or put them on a grilling sheet or cast iron!)
- Brush Sauce mix on sausages, Veggie Skewers & Corn.
- Place everything on the grill & cook for about 4 minutes on each side!
- Remove from grill & Serve!
This flavorful dish simply taste like summer & is hands down a family favorite. Easy preparation & clean up! Let the flavors bounce off your taste buds and let us know what you think!