Ground Beef & Summer Vegetables
Taste the flavors of Summer in this one pan Ground Beef dinner. You can easily make this all year long with a variety of vegetables too!
- 1 lb. Triple C 80|20 Ground Beef
- 2-3 ears of Jersey Sweet Corn, off the cobb!
- Jersey Tomatoes, diced
- Brussel Sprouts, Cubed (you can sub this with squash!)
- Garlic, minced
- Red Onion, chopped
- 1 tbs Butter
- 2 tbs. Worcestershire Sauce
- Fresh Thyme, finely chopped
- Fresh Basil, finely chopped
- Ground Pepper
- Course Salt
- 2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice
- Boil Water and Rice over high heat
- Turn down heat and let simmer until fluffy ( about 10 minute)
- I use a fork to stir and fluff the rice.
- In a Cast Iron frying pan, or any deep skillet you have, add butter, garlic, onion & Ground Beef and cook on medium heat until ground beef is no longer pink.
- Stir consistently to caramelize the onions & garlic.
- Add Salt + Pepper + Thyme + Basil + Worcestershire Sauce
- Fold in corn and brussel sprouts and cover until brussels are soft.
- Add tomatoes and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
- Serve over rice!
From start to finish this beautiful weekday dish takes about 30 minutes. Ground beef is a versatile ingredient & is the perfect way to taste the difference of Triple C Angus.