Jersey Fresh Beef Kielbasa
Beef Kielbasa Sandwich with the perfect summer twist to freshen up your weekday meals. Give yourself 30 minutes to whip up this bright dish.
- 1lb Triple C Beef Kielbasa
- 4 italian sub rolls (or something similar)
- A few slices of cheddar cheese or cooper sharp
- 1 Jersey Tomato, diced
- 1 Jalapeno, chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 2 limes, juiced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/4 c. Cilantro, chopped
- For the Salsa; mix all ingredients in a medium bowl & set aside.
- Heat your grill to medium heat ( if you don't have a grill - it's okay to cook on the stove top!)
- Drizzle the inside of your Italian rolls with olive oil. They will go on the grill in a bit!
- When your grill warms up, add all 4 of your Triple C Beef Kielbasa & let cook for about 4 minutes. Then Flip for another 4-6 minutes.
- Add slices of Cheddar Cheese on each Kielbasa until it melts!
- When you have about 2 minutes left to cook, put your rolls on the grill to toast the inside of your roll for a beautiful crunch.
- Remove toast from Gill, place your kielbasa & cheese inside & top with your fresh Salsa.
WOW, just wow... I don't know if I'll have Kielbasa any other way now. This is perfect for lunch or dinner & is just the right amount of carbs, protein & veg!
-Local Tastes Better-