Parmesan & Sage Crusted Pork Chops
Lets be honest, pork chops can be boring to make sometimes, so why not make them fun to eat! Takes 15-20 minutes from prepping to plate. Layers of flavor and a juicy finish; be careful though, you don't want to overcook your chops!
- 2 Pork Triple C Bone-In Pork Chops
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, shredded
- 1/4 cup Bread crumbs
- 2tbs sage
- 1 tbs prepared mustard
- olive oil
- Add flour in a shallow bowl
- Whisk egg whites & mustard in a 2nd shallow bowl
- Mix Parmesan & Breadcrumbs & Sage & Salt & Pepper together on a plate
- Add Olive Oil to your skillet and turn on medium heat
- One chop at a time; dip into flour on both sides, shake off excess
- Next, dip into the egg mixture
- Then cover with the parmesan mix & add it to your skillet!
- Repeat with the second pork chop.
- Flip once & cook until internal temperature is at 140°
- Remove from skillet and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Collard Greens
- Pepper Bacon
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced
- Heat skillet with medium heat
- Cook bacon until crispy on both sides
- Remove bacon from pan and set aside
- Add garlic + collard greens + a little butter to bacon grease
- Break bacon into small pieces and add to the greens
- Cook on medium low until greens are wilted
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.