Italian Sausage Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Eat guilt free with this low carb option. You'll need about an hour from start to finish. Take my word, it is worth your time!
- 1 lb Triple C Sweet Italian Sausage, remove from casing
- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- Rainbow Kale, remove stems and chop thick
- 2 Cipollini Onions, chopped
- 1 Tomato, cut into small cubes
- Garlic, minced ( optional )
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive oil
- Course ground pepper
- Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Half spaghetti squash & scoop out the seeds
- Spray a little olive oil on them
- Put center up on a sheet pan and put them in the oven for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile heat up your cast iron skillet and add your sausage to brown
- When your sausage is cooked add your kale + onions + garlic and stir until the kale is a little wilted.
- Remove spaghetti squash from oven
- With a fork scrape the spaghetti squash to loosen it up for easier eating!
- Turn oven setting to broil
- Scoop your sausage mix into each center
- Add a touch of fresh parmesan cheese (you can also wait to add this right before serving - I just like a crispy cheese!)
- Broil for about 3-4 minutes
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.
Thank you Cherry Lane Farms for the beautiful Rainbow Kale, Cipollini Onions, and Spaghetti Squash!