110 Old Salem Rd Pilesgrove NJ 08098
Please call/text/order ahead and we'll coordinate a pickup time per your convenience(your Ideal pick-up day & time can be requested during the checkout process).
Italian Sausage Stuffed Spaghetti Squash
Eat guilt free with this low carb option. You'll need about an hour from start to finish. Take my word, it is worth your time!
- 1 lb Triple C Sweet Italian Sausage, remove from casing
- 2 Spaghetti Squash
- Rainbow Kale, remove stems and chop thick
- 2 Cipollini Onions, chopped
- 1 Tomato, cut into small cubes
- Garlic, minced ( optional )
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive oil
- Course ground pepper
- Himalayan sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Half spaghetti squash & scoop out the seeds
- Spray a little olive oil on them
- Put center up on a sheet pan and put them in the oven for about 20 minutes
- Meanwhile heat up your cast iron skillet and add your sausage to brown
- When your sausage is cooked add your kale + onions + garlic and stir until the kale is a little wilted.
- Remove spaghetti squash from oven
- With a fork scrape the spaghetti squash to loosen it up for easier eating!
- Turn oven setting to broil
- Scoop your sausage mix into each center
- Add a touch of fresh parmesan cheese (you can also wait to add this right before serving - I just like a crispy cheese!)
- Broil for about 3-4 minutes
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us! Thank you for helping us grow.
Thank you Cherry Lane Farms for the beautiful Rainbow Kale, Cipollini Onions, and Spaghetti Squash!
Be the first to comment.