Korean Beef Bowl
Do yourself a favor and don't skip this one. It has been one of my favorites for. Take your Triple C Ground beef to another level.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. Sesame oil
- 1 Tbs. Rice Vinegar
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1lb Triple C Ground beef
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 2 Thai chilis, chopped
- 2 farm fresh eggs
- Sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and set aside
- Brown ground beef over medium heat
- Add onion to the same pan and sauté until translucent
- Mix in thai chilis
- Pour sauce over beef and let simmer
- In a separate pan; fry 2 eggs, over easy or sunny side up is my preference!
Add rice to a bowl, spoon the Korean Beef over top, of course add some sauce & place your egg right on top. Garnish with sesame seeds if you choose! Enjoy every layer of flavor.
Share your #foodpics on Instagram & Facebook and be sure to tag us @triplecangusllc! Thank you for helping us grow.