Pickle Juice Brined Bone - In Pork Chops
Tangy & tasteful... if you enjoy a crunchy dill pickle you will fall in love with this recipe! Marinade takes about 3-4 hours and then it only takes an hour on the smoker (or even less on the grill).
Low maintenance & minimal mess… that is my kind of dinner!
- 4 Triple C bone- In pork chops
- 2 cups dill pickle juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- Fresh dill
- Pour pickle juice in a plastic bag or shallow dish ( whichever you prefer to marinate in)
- Add black pepper + fresh dill + Triple C pork chops to juice
- Cover or seal and refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours.
- Set Traeger to 300°
- Place pork chops on the Traeger Grill for 1 hour
- or until internal temperature is 145°
Let the pork chops rest for 5 minutes before taking your first bite!