Sheet-Pan Kielbasa & Veggies
Sometimes all you need is a sheet pan and 15 minutes to create a fabulous meal. This is proof!
- 1lb Triple C Fresh Kielbasa, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 3 Tbs. butter, melted
- 3 sweet potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 onion, sliced thin
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Course Himalayan sea salt
- Purple Kale
- 3 Tbs. dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 Tbs. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tsp. sugar
- Cracked black pepper
- 2 Tbs. Olive oil
- Heat oven to 425° & spray a sheet pan with non stick spray
- Mix 2 tbs. melted butter and potatoes in a mixing bowl and toss to coat. Spread sweet potatoes across sheet pan & bake for 15-18 minutes until fork tender
- Meanwhile, cook your Triple C Kielbasa in a cast iron or pan of your choice on the stove top for about 5-6 minutes until browned
- Mix remaining melted butter with purple kale, onions, peppers & garlic
- Remove potatoes when tender & push to one side, add Kielbasa to one side of sheet pan
- Add kale mixture to sheet pan and toss in the oven for another 5-6 minutes; until the potatoes are browned and kale has a little crisp.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until well blended
- Remove sheet pan from oven & drizzle with mustard sauce
Please help us grow by tagging us in your food pictures on Instagram and Facebook! Thank you for eating local.