110 Old Salem Rd Pilesgrove NJ 08098
Please call/text/order ahead and we'll coordinate a pickup time per your convenience(your Ideal pick-up day & time can be requested during the checkout process).
Sheet Pan Fajitas
Pretty + simple + healthy sirloin tip fajitas will transport you to a warm beach town in no time. Shake up a margarita & savor the flavors.
- 1 Triple C Angus Sirloin Tip Steak
- Cayenne pepper
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Chili pepper
- Olive Oil
- Onion, cut in 1/4 inch
- Red pepper, cut in 1/2 inch
- Cremini mushrooms, chopped
- Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lime
- Flour or corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil
- Mix dry spice ingredients
- Cut sirloin tip steak against the grain in thin strips
- In a small bowl toss veggies + garlic with olive oil and sprinkle with 1/2 of the spice mix
- Coat sirloin tip steak in other 1/2 of the spice mix
- Spread all ingredients out on the sheet pan
- Place in oven and cook for about 15 minutes or until the steak is cooked to your liking.
- Remove and serve on tortillas, garnish with lime juice + cilantro
Add any veggies you want! I simply added what I had in the house & a whole lot of cilantro!
Be the first to comment.