Sirloin Tip Steak with Bacon & Brussel Sprout Salad
Keep Summer alive with this mouth watering steak salad. Every bit takes you on an adventure with depth of flavor that will glide along your taste buds. You will only spend about 30 minutes (plus marinating) total making this beautiful dish.
Steak & Marinade:
- 1 Triple C Sirloin Tip Steak
- 3 cloves of garlic, whole
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salty Acres Chili Lime Salt (found in store!)
- 1/4 c. Worcestershire sauce
- A healthy amount of HardCore Carnivore Meat Chelada seasoning
- Crushed herbs (whatever you have on your spice rack!)
Brussel Sprout & Bacon Salad:
- 3 dozen Brussel Sprouts, shredded
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1.5 orange, juiced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 c. Lemon Grass & Basil Olive Oil ( found in store!)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 lb Triple C Pepper Bacon, cooked & chopped fine!
- 3/4 c. Almond Slices
- 1 c. Cilantro
- 1 c. Piave cheese, grated
- In a bowl or ziplock bag place sirloin tip steak & all marinade ingredients.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours, up to overnight.
- Whisk orange juice, lemon juice, onion, olive oil & salt & pepper in a small bowl & set aside in the fridge.
- Shred brussel spouts (excluding stems) into thin slices to make a slaw like texture
- Chop Bacon & mix into brussel spouts
- Chop Cilantro & stir in too!
- Chop almonds a little finer if you have the sliced ones ( if you have whole almonds go ahead and put them in a food processor!)
- Add half the almonds & cheese to your brussel sprout salad & pour your dressing in while stirring well.
- When you are ready to plate up add the extra almonds & cheese on top!
- Now for your Steak, heat up your cast iron or grill to a medium high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade & cook on each side for about 4 minutes.
- Cover & turn down heat. Cook for another 2 minutes on each side or until you get an internal temperature of 130°
- Let your Sirloin Tip Steak rest for about 5 minutes then cut thin against the grain!
There you have it, let the adventure begin! I'm always thinking what else I can do with brussels because I have a slight obsession & this may be my new favorite go to dinner! I hope you enjoy!
Made with love, by Corie.