Skirt Steak & Slaw
I couldn't get enough of this. It took about 20 minutes start to finish & was light, rich, soft & crunchy all at one time. The simplicity of this dish exposed every flavor with each bite. This is a must make!
- 1 Triple C Skirt Steak
- 1 tbs. butter
- Hardcore Carnivore Black (found in store!)
- Mr. Chimi's Hot Chiltepin Sauce or chimichurri (found in store!)
- 1/4 red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/3 c. cilantro, chopped
- 3/4c. mayonaise
- 1 tbs. Mimi's honey (found in store!)
- 1 tbs. dijon mustard
- 3 tbs. apple cider vinegar
- Salty Acres salt - to taste (find this in store too!)
- Fresh ground pepper - to taste
- In a large bowl mix all slaw ingredients together and set aside
- Heat up your cast iron over medium - high heat
- Add butter
- Smother Skirt Steak in Hardcore Carnivore Black Seasoning
- Add your Steak to the pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove and let rest for 3 minutes
- Cut thin & against the grain
- Plate up your slaw & steak & finish with a little Mr. Chimi's for a little heat and cilantro!
Robust & just lovely, I'm almost speechless because this quick meal really surprised me! Let me know what you think!
Made with love, by Corie